February 19, 2016 in Daily Bulletin
Lindsay Kolowich posted an infographic showing Google’s biggest revenue generators:
- The most expensive keyword on Google is “San Antonio Car Wreck Attorney”.
- If someone has an ad on those keywords, and the ad is clicked, Google earns $670 from them.
- Lawyers in general seem to use Google to identify clients. Of the top 10 most expensive key words on Google, nine relate to legal inquiries.
- Rounding out the top 10 is “Austin Drug Rehab” – ads for which cost $463 per click.
- Ads for water damage, insurance, and online education are also amongst the 100 most expensive.
See the infographic here.