Back in February OKcupid went through its database to find out the questions that can tell you the most about your prospects with a date. Highlights from Dina Spector’s report include:
- If your date likes the taste of beer they are 60% more likely to have sex on the first date across both genders.
- Men are more likely to be up for sex after the first-date if they think that starting a nuclear war could be exciting.
32% of successful couples have the same answers to the following questions:
- Do you like horror movies?
- Have you ever traveled around another country alone?
- Wouldn’t it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat?
To read more about what it means if your date has a problem with bad grammar, how to subtly figure out the political orientation of your date, and the methodology of the study, click here.
Source: Business Insider
Via: Newmark’s Door